(This post was written before lookfantastic changed their sale items to include only haircare.. these are still my favorites though, but the prices mentioned are no longer applicable!)
The Sale is On! LookFantastic are doing their annual summer sale again, and as I have nothing better to do, (study, do exams, graduate, plan future, try not to panic) I decided to scroll down the 78 pages of sale items, and give you my favorites of this year's sale. I've divided the list into a tried and tested portion, consisting of products I've used and loved, and would repurchase, and another "want-list" containing the many products I have yet to get my hands on, but just might now with these sale prices.
Tried and Tested:
1. Viviscal hair growth supplements. I bought these a while back, and tried them while doing my peds.practice in London this spring. To sum things up really fast; it works. My hair grew faster, and is now very very long although I finished the supplements in April. I also noticed new 'baby-hairs' shooting up everywhere. And this was only after 1 months try. I've been wanting to do a review of them, and then I kind of forgot.. naughty. A review WILL come though, bare with me. I'll repurchase these, and make them a regular supplement. I highly recommend these for anyone looking for a stronger longer mane. - lookfantastic.com
2. Strivectin Youthful skin trio - This is a great little trial trio, where you get to test the most famous strivectin cult products. I've mentioned the scrub in my winter skincare routine, and I'm finishing the eye-cream this week, which has been one of the better anti-aging, anti-dark circle eye-creams I've used. The facial cream, is at home in Norway, and will soon be used as an in between cream on the days I'm not using my retinol night treatment. I can't wait to try it, since I absolutely LOVED the other two products, and I'm sure the cream (which is the most famous of the 3) will not disappoint me. The pack comes at £15.25, and you save the nifty sum of £26.75 (!) -lookfantastic.com
3. Gatineau Radience Skin booster collection: AMAZING! I've been using these products before evenings out now that the weather is warmer. They are hydrating, and give a healthy glow to any skin-type. That little enzymatic exfoliator thing, is especially super. I love that you also get a little makeup bag with it. When I bought this pack the bag was a screaming-pink little number, I see they've gone for a more subtle option this time. Also, it comes at £70 OFF, now only £27, which is a proper bargain if I ever saw one. - lookfantastic.com
4. Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Face Cream. I love me some Weleda (review of the almond oil, pomegranate handcream, and weleda skinfood), and this cream is one of my mothers trusted favorites. It's very moisturizing, and has that great healthy Weleda smell that makes you know you're really treating your skin. - lookfantastic.com.
5. Strivectin Instant Retexturising Scrub- Best facial exfoliant I've ever tried. I got this as part of the strivection trio mentioned above, and will definitely buy the full size version of this. This one's also going up on the favorites product page! It's a keeper. - lookfantastic.com
6.Gatineau Activ Eclat Radiance Cream- This was part of the Gatineau radiance kit I bought the last time Lookfantastic had a sale. This is a light, gel like cream, that is very hydrating. Perfect under makeup or on it's own on warm summer nights. - lookfantastic.com.
7. L'occitaine Lavender Hand cream- This was mentioned in my in flight-skincare post. I love the lavender scent, and the moisturizing gel-like consistency. Extra great now in the summertime, as a skin cooling treat. Lavender is also anti-bacterial, so this is kind of like a hand-sanitizer as well.- lookfantastic.com
And while I'm at it, I noticed that the limited edition super-sized Moroccan oil (Review) bottles are back. For a limited time, you can get the 125ml bottle for £30,45! Which is cheaper than what the regular 100ml normally goes for. Here -lookfantastic.com
1.Un-wrinkle makeup less tinted moisturizer SPF30 Peter Thomas Roth. Peter Thomas Roth always delivers. And less makeup, perfect skin all the time? Yes please! -lookfantastic.com
2.Daniel Sandler Watercolour- Dare. I saw this blusher being used on a makeup tutorial once, and have been meaning to get it ever since. It's a stay all day liquid blusher, perfect for hot summer days. Check out how to apply in the video below -lookfantastic.com
3.Dr Brant Flaws no more R3P cream. Dr.Brant on sale?! Enough said.-lookfantastic.com
4.Jane Iredale pure pressed mineral foundation. I've been wanting to try the Jane Iredale products for a while, and now I just might. -lookfantastic.com
5.Trumpers Coconut oil Shampoo. After my post on the effects of coconut oil, found -here, I've been looking for a good coconut oil based hair-care range. This shampoo from Trumpers is now on sale, and i must say, I'm pleased it is. Also, I'm loving the retro packaging! - lookfantastic.com
6.Dr. Brandt Detoxygen Experience- A celebrity skin saver go- to- product that I've heard and read about for ages, and now the day has come, it is finally on sale. (And the amount saved is £25!) -lookfantastic.com
7.This Works skin Deep Youth Elixir- Read a great review of this, and as it is on sale, I want it. It's supposed to be a cross between a toner and a serum that is pressed on to skin before moisturizer. The Koreans with their 5 step skin-regiments use "elixirs" after cleansing and toning before the rest of their skincare products are applied. Perhaps that trend is reaching Europe as well? I mean, the BB creams are here to stay, perhaps these "elixirs" will too. I am at least intrigued. - lookfantastic.com
8.Duwop Surface Concelear- I love a multipurpose product, and this seems like just the pimple-covering/dark circle covering concealer product I've been looking for. - lookfantastic.com
*The Sale ends 30th of June*